Friday, January 15, 2010

Windows into the mind of Limbaugh


No one in the world could blame you if you don't have the stomach for it, but here's a clip of Limbaugh trying to debate a caller about some of the ignorance that he continues to dish out.



I watched it after a friend sent me the link. It reminded me of all the reasons I decided some time ago to no longer subject myself to even a short clip of his madness.

You can see it in his body language and hear it in his inflection. Not to mention, of course, the actual words he says.

He's the head of the Republican party now by default. And that shows us why the GOP is running right over a cliff these days.

His mind turns to tampon metaphors automatically when he talks to a female because he's obsessed with his womanhate. Weirdly, even at the very end of his rant to her he makes a little pass at her: "If I'd known you were there I may have stayed."

I was actually listening to his program one day about 5 or 6 years ago when he compared someone's weak effort to the "ejaculation of an 85-year-old man." These moments are windows into his stunted mental development. And he's the leader of the Republican party.

1 comment:

Phil B. said...

I like how he "plays the media"- not just like a violin, but like a stradivarius.