Thursday, October 1, 2009

Apparently there's this show called Family Guy...

...and they "poked a little fun" at traditional editorial cartoonists. I know this show really exists because many 10-year-olds in the classes I speak to ask me to draw the baby character. Stewie or something like that. I tried to watch it once but decided my sock drawer needed organizing that night and switched it off. Anyhow, over at the Daily Cartoonist blog they posted this vid which instigated much navel-gazing and self-flagellation amongst some cartoonist types. I think it's pretty funny. 

We should start worrying when they stop making fun of us.



3 comments:

bluebird said...

At least Stewie isn't showing up in your classrooms yet. Too many kids think that is the way you relate to adults.

Richard said...

Yeah, well, I've seen a couple of Stewie-wannabes...

Phil Burress said...

I've been trying to tell you about Family Guy! I love it.